Not open for further replies.

Tact

Retired Manager
Manager
Dec 11, 2020
ItsTact
ItsTact
Hello all,

Though the announcement said this was to be completely finished about a month ago, it has taken much longer. However, we have managed to finally get this new forums done by the end of the year. Now, you will be able to register new forum accounts and fill out applications and appeals. You may have some questions as to what things have changed since our last forums started working. Many changes have occurred, so please read the FAQ below.

Why did we change forums so many times?

The main reason is due to compatibility and technology. As SolusMC is cracked, having regular forum software wouldn't work as connecting Minecraft accounts would be impossible. That is why when you register, your avatar will be just a Steve or Alex. You will have to change it yourself, as our server does not keep track of UUIDs.

What can we do on the forums?

Last time we had a forums, people used it to apply for staff/builder or appeal mutes, bans, or blacklists. That has now been slightly tweaked. In order to combat cheating and hacking, "banning" is no longer a thing, what is typically classified as a ban on other servers will now be a blacklist as creating alts is very easy and completely free.

We have also created a Media Application, which is where you can apply for what Hypixel calls "YouTube Rank". Our standards for that have not yet been fully finalized, but expect to be able to apply for that in the coming year.

It's not working.

This is the kind of thing we can't answer on a one-to-one basis. If you're having trouble registering, logging in, or applying, make a ticket on our Discord server here and a staff member will get to you. Or, just ask for help in #general.

Why are the themes for the homepage different from the forums and the store?

This would take a long time to implement. We will try my best to move in that direction in the future.

What do I do if I have a bug report, purchase issue, or suggestion?

On our old website, you used to be able to fill out a form requesting support. However, this has proven to be too messy and complicated, so if you have a bug report, player report, purchase issue, or suggestion, please make a ticket on our Discord. The staff team will be much more likely to see it there.

I found a issue on the forums that you should probably fix.

Make a ticket on our Discord.

Thanks for supporting our server from the moment we started, we hope 2021 will bring even more!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.